Head of Project Management
Our client is a highly successful, global provider of IT managed services.
Having undergone significant organic and acquisitive growth they are currently looking to recruit a Head of Project Management.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the project function inclusive of process & service improvement.
- Ensuring projects and programmes in play are delivered on budget and within agreed timescales
- Collaborating cross-department to deliver project lifecycle and frameworks are maintained and adhered to.
- Developing and implementing KPI and reporting information in order to ensure seamless delivery.
What you need:
- Experience gained in a similar Head of Projects, Head of PMO or Programme Director role within the telecoms sector.
- Extensive technical knowledge gained in the telecoms sector.
- Inclusive, expansive and collaborative management style.
- Exposure to working with Corporate and Enterprise clients to C-Level.
- Highly developed commercial acumen
What you’ll get:
- Private Health Insurance
- Funded training and accreditations.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits Scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!