Head of Supply Chain
My client is one of the market-leading FMCG Food companies across the UK. They supply food to Retail and Foodservice. In line with growth plans and current demands, we are currently looking to recruit the brand new role of Head of Supply Chain.
As Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for review of current & short-term supply chain performance, as well as reviewing long term forecasting & taking appropriate actions to manage the risks of underperformance
- Develop and implement the Group purchasing strategy aligning this with the overall strategy of the business.
- Maximising availability & minimising waste by working closely with supply base, procurement, warehouses, production & logistics teams to balance stock correctly across the company’s network
- Understanding the latest supply chain capabilities & identifying how can they improve planning processes
- Managing Supply Chain system to get the best out of it for S&OP improvement
- Build, develop and manage the team ensuring staff are motivated, trained and ready to achieve objectives whilst optimising the operational processes and performance.
***FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING***
- Experience as a Senior Manager/Head of S&OP/Planning professional
- Proven track record in leading and developing supply chain strategies within the food industry is essential
- Shelf-life, batch control or seasonal ranges experience
- Strong MRP/ERP/WMS experience
- Forecasting/demand planning tools experience
- You will live in a commutable distance to London
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.