One of my well-established and highly recognised clients are looking to extend their teams by adding passionate and caring Healthcare Assistants to their already existing, loving teams.
In this role your main duties will include:
- Assisting the Residents with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and bedroom maintenance
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to external appointments.
- Observe, monitor and record residents physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior team
- Encouraging residents to participate in social and recreational activities.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications in Care is desirable but not essential. As full training and support will be offered.
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
My clients offer not only one of the best pay rates within the market, they also offer benefits such as:
- Paid training courses of your choice after 6 months service
- A tailored induction plan
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Employee referral scheme paying up to £1000 per referral
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Yearly internal awards
For more information on this please apply and someone from our dedicated team will be in touch.