Home Manager (Mental Health)
TRC Healthcare have teamed up with a highly reputable Mental Health provider in the South who are looking for an experience Registered Manager for a brand-new service in Newham, London. The building itself has been created and renovated to a very high standard in order to provide the most person specific care possible!
The home provides this care to up to 45 working age Male patients who have been sectioned under the Mental Health Act. Meaning Mental Health experience for this position is a MUST (Rehab, Low secure or Forensic). A Nurse pin isn’t essential but is desirable.
• A very competitive salary
• Bonus scheme based upon performance & compliance
• 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Numerous high street discounts
• Up to 5% pension contribution
• On-site Parking
• Managing the day-to-day running of the services and coordinating its operations
• To manage and ensure the smooth running of the service
• Train, supervise, appraise, line manage and retain all support staff for the service
• Coordinate Support Worker rota
• To be conversant with the Mental Health Act 1983 and awareness of Mental Capacity Act
• 2005 and associated Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
• To be conversant with the main provisions of the Health and Safety at Work and the COSHH
• Regulations and to ensure that all staff adhere to the policies and procedures accordingly
• Regular health and safety walks to ensure the environment is suitable for all our service users
• Ensure CQC requirements are upheld at all times
• Monitor the day-to-day care of all service users in the service
For more details, please apply and one of our team will be in touch!