Our client is a Preferred Children’s Services Provider nationally who are looking for an HR Administrator on a temporary basis for 8-12 weeks based in Bradford. The business is growing at pace, everyone is dedicated to providing the best care for children and work hard to that. The HR team is fast-paced, progressive and pride themselves on the service they give to their customers. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
- As an HR Administrator you will be responsible for the following;
- Supporting the business’ core HR processes and providing administrative support.
- Auditing and maintaining HR personnel files to ensure compliance with company internal policy, legal and regulatory obligations.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that HR documentation is obtained, quality assured and updating and maintaining electronic files.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience, HR experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Fully IT literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Email, Word, Excel) and fully conversant with the internet
- Attention to detail
- Good written English and basic numeracy, together with good general education are required.
- Ability to compose clear, accurate and concise documents
- Competent typing abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including telephone skills)
- Team player, able to work well with others and supportive of company objectives
- A keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to use initiative to prioritise workloads
- Able to remain calm when under pressure when managing the day-to-day tasks and competing priorities
- Commutable to Bradford
- 20 Hours per week / Mon-Fri – 9:30am-1:30pm
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.