HR Business Partner
Our client is a Preferred Children’s Services Provider nationally who are looking for an HR Business Partner.
The business is growing at pace, everyone is dedicated to providing the best care for children and work hard to that. The HR team is fast pace, progressive and pride themselves on the service they give to their customers. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
As an HR Business Partner you will be responsible for the following;
- As HR Business Partner, you will work collaboratively with your team to provide the managers with the knowledge, guidance, and support to deliver a great colleague experience.
- Delivering high quality and consistent People service to both colleagues and managers ensuring the organisation’s HR systems and processes are implemented and managed across the Group, providing hands on support as required and achieving consistency group wide.
- You will lead and manage the People Services Operations team to ensure that service levels are optimised whilst maintaining professional standards and ensuring that our regulatory and legislative obligations are met.
- Support the Director of People Services and Manager of People Services in delivering the strategic objectives of the HR service.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- HR professional, CIPD Graduate with general HR experience
- Having proven experience in a similar role and organisation
- Hands-on experience of optimising HR databases.
- A knowledge of social care regulatory requirements would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and able to prioritise and multitask on order to deliver excellent customer service.
- Great communication skills and able to influence diplomatically and effectively at different levels.
- Analytical skills to solve problems and identifying improvements to ways of working and policy and process.
- Advanced coaching skills helping managers to manage the task rather than doing the task for them.
- Excellent listening skills so that your customers feel they have really been heard and understood.
- Ability to share your knowledge, learning from others and asking when you are unsure.
- Build excellent relationships around HR and the whole organisation and work collaboratively with others to solve issues.
- Work well under pressure when there is a lot on maintaining a key eye for detail.
- Being pragmatic, resilient and motivated to do the right thing at the right time and improve overall quality.
- Commutable to Bradford
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.