HR Recruitment Manager
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic home care provider who have a number of services across the Midlands, providing person-centred care to people in their own homes.
- The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of Recruitment HR functions within the organisation as well as managing a team of 4.
- You will ultimately be responsible for all recruiting needs. In simplest terms, ‘The Employee Life Cycle’
- You will endeavour to ensure you hire the right candidates. From recruitment, hiring, on boarding,
training, and retention.
- You will liaise and provide support to the Branch Manager and Care Co-ordinators within the
- You will endeavour to ensure we have a sufficient pipeline of candidates to always maintain safe working care provisions by proactively reaching out to potential candidates.
- You will need to be creative and innovative, bringing new solutions to the recruitment process.
- Furthermore, are those of Quality Assurance and Monitoring processes.
- You will be required to ensure you are self-sufficient within your department and will prepare and provide reports and complete daily, weekly and monthly audits as required by the business.
- You will be required to work as part of an effective team in implementing and evaluating the Companies aims, objectives, policies and procedures to ensure an efficient and effective service delivery.
- Must have a background in HR or Recruitment
- Must have experience in managing people
- Must have a sound understanding of the ‘employee life cycle’
- You do not need experience within healthcare
For further details, please apply and one of our team will be in touch.