HR Systems Analyst
Our client is a global entertainment brand, with an instantly recognisable portfolio of products and part of a vast group, they are hugely respected for their continued innovation and for being a trailblazer in their market.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Systems Analyst with considerable Workday exposure to join their team.
What you need:
- Significant experience gained in a similar role with extensive exposure to Workday.
- Exposure to Workday projects in a corporate / enterprise-sized business (1000 employees plus)
- Experience of Workday customisation.
- Developed knowledge of the configuration of Core HCM & Absence.
- A willingness to be a continuous improvement champion.
- The ability to collaborate and influence internal stakeholders and departments at all levels to provide recommendations.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent Holiday Scheme
- Great career opportunities
- Extensive employee benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!