Information Security Analyst
Our client is a highly respected, global law firm.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Information Security Analyst to join their Leeds team in a hybrid working role.
Working in collaboration with the business’ IT team, in a role that will be predominantly remote, with travel to our client’s office as required, our client is looking to recruit an individual used to working in a fast-paced, varied role working on multiple projects and multiple departments.
What you need:
- Extensive knowledge of control frameworks
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A talent for devising and delivering innovative solutions
- ISO/IEC 27001 exposure
- Experience of undertaking Information Security risk assessment and audits & third party audit.
- A highly developed understanding of GDPR
- Previous working experience in the legal sector
- Knowledge of Cloud security controls is an advantage but not essential.
- What you’ll get:
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Opt-in PHI scheme & Health Screening
- Flexible Holiday Scheme (inc. buy/sell)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great career opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!