TRC has teamed up with a growing MSP based in Derby that is currently recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join them and support their varied portfolio of clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Service a varied portfolio of clients, including day to day support of Infrastructure
- Provide end to end analysis, design, and delivery of Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
- Work to strict time frames and understand clients’ needs
- Identify areas and provide suggestions on how the clients infrastructure could be improved (within budgets)
What you’ll need:
- Strong knowledge of a wide range of different technologies, including but not limited to, Office 365, Hyper V, VMWare, Windows Server, Azure, Active Directory, AWS, Veeam, Datto, Cisco
- 5+ years experience working in a similar role, inside or outside of MSP
- Strong communication skills, the ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll get:
- Hybrid working, working between office, home, and client sites
- The opportunity to join a successful growing business with fantastic opportunities to progress onto managerial roles within the business
- Casual dress
- Employee discount schemes
- Potential for funded certifications
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Robyn Harland at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!