TRC has teamed up with a well-respected professional services company based in Newcastle. The company are currently expanding their IT Department. You will be joining a strong team of IT professionals with plenty of room for progression and development as the firm continues to expand.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working on key technical projects, including design and deployment of new systems software, networks, and migration projects
- Assist with improving the company’s unified communication infrastructure
- Work alongside MSP to maintain and improve the company’s Infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with all Information Security Policies
- What you’ll need:
- 2 years’ experience within a similar position
- Experience using Windows Server 2016-2019, Azure AD, Exchange, SQL, Hyper V, and Cisco
- Knowledge of routers, switches, wireless and firewalls
What you’ll get:
- 34 days holiday + the option to buy & sell an additional holiday for long service
- Annual salary review & bonus
- Death in service insurance
- Pension contributions
- Employee Discount scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Robyn Harland at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!