An amazing opportunity for a professional and experienced individual looking to work in a growing environment.
Due to sustained growth over the last 12 months, they’re recruiting an invoicing clerk to work within the busy Sea Freight Imports department. The role will have responsibility for the accurate and timing processing of Sales Invoices for specific Sea Freight Accounts.
Ideally, you will have worked within freight forwarding in an operational or administrative capacity or you will have extensive demonstrable billing experience.
Offer flexible working hours
Critical impact areas include:
- Responsible for accurately billing specific customer accounts in line with agreed SLA.
- Deal with any queries arising with customers relating to invoices raised.
- Understand the rate/charging framework for each of the accounts they are responsible for.
- Ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner.
Qualification & Capability
- Previous billing experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic approach with the ability to use your own initiative to solve problems.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent with Microsoft Packages (Word/Excel/Outlook) & have a professional telephone manner.
Can-do attitude and confidence approach
Adaptable and a team play
Ability to learn processes and systems
Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Company events
- Flexible Hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
Please reach out today for more information:
T: 0113 475 3760