Our client, an established IT support & consultancy service specialising in the education sector is looking to recruit an On-Site IT Engineer to work from one of our clients’ partnered schools.
What you need:
- Experience supporting and maintaining network infrastructure, IT security, virtualisation (VMWare/Hyper-V), storage & backup (SAN/NAS, Veeam, Datto etc.), Windows Server, Azure AD, O365, OS, MDM, Firewall/Filtering etc.
- Ideally, you will have an enhanced DBS, alternatively, you will be eligible for a DBS.
- What you’ll get:
- Working hours of 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- No weekend/evening/shift work!
- 20 days holiday, increasing every year for 5 years + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Mileage allowance
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yusuff Haghini at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!