IT Infrastructure Engineer
TRC has teamed up with a well-respected Logistics company, with bases across the UK, who are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure Team!
You would be joining a close-knit team of infrastructure engineers, in a role with a plethora of benefits including flexibility around remote working.
- Role and responsibilities:
- Help maintain all IT Infrastructure including Networking and Telephony
- Assist with all IT Project work to improve Infrastructure
- Work as a team to implement upgrades to existing Infrastructure
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years within a similar Infrastructure related position
- Experience with the following: Meraki, SD-WAN, Microsoft 365, VPNs, Fortinet, VMWare, VOIP
What you’ll get:
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Competitive Benefits Package Including Holiday & Pension
- Flexibility around working remotely and on-site
- Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Robyn Harland at The Recruitment Crowd.