IT Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a high profile automotive brand, with a national presence and well over 2000 employees, the business has an exceptional reputation. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. Working in in collaboration with the business’ IT team, in a hybrid remote role (3 days office, 2 days home), our client is looking to recruit an individual used to working in a fast paced, varied role working on multiple projects and multiple departments.
Our client is continuously updating its infrastructure and so the role offers the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and to help shape future developments.
What you need:
- Longstanding IT infrastructure experience within a Microsoft environment.
- Experience of managing and implementing IT infrastructure inclusive of
- MS Server 2016/2019, SAN storage, VMWare, Azure, O365, Teams, Sharepoint etc.
- Exposure to the Fortinet product portfolio would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing and monitoring IT Security solutions.
- Exposure to major incident management
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discounted car ownership scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great career opportunities
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store