IT Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a highly respected, well established professional services organisation with offices across the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to work from their Huddersfield Head Office.
Working in in collaboration with the business’ IT helpdesk, our client is looking to recruit an individual used to working in a fast paced, varied role working on multiple projects and multiple departments.
What you need:
- Longstanding IT infrastructure experience within a Microsoft environment.
- Experience of managing and implementing Solution Architecture inclusive of MS Server 2012/2016, VMWare, MS Exchange/O365, Citrix, NAS/SAN storage, Veeam etc.
- Experience of managing and monitoring IT Security solutions.
- Networking experience inclusive of switch configuration.
- Data cabling exposure
- Exposure to major incident management
- Have worked in an ITIL environment preferably with ITIL v3 or v4 accreditation.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Excellent Holiday Scheme
- Great career opportunities
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!