IT Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a highly respected pharmaceutical service provider, well established with a great reputation they are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to work from their Lancashire offices.
Working in in collaboration with the business’ IT help desk my client is looking to recruit an individual used to working in a fast paced, varied role working on multiple projects and multiple departments.
What you need:
- Longstanding IT infrastructure experience.
- Experience of managing and implementing infrastructure inclusive of MS Server, VMWare, O365, MS Teams, Cisco networking, SQL etc
- Experience of managing and monitoring IT Security solutions.
- Networking experience inclusive of switch configuration.
- Exposure to major incident management.
- Have worked in an ITIL environment.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Great career opportunities
- Long term opportunity, many of the team have over 10 years service
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!