IT Recruitment Consultant
Exciting times at TRC, we’re looking for IT Recruitment Consultants to join our IT division. As a business we cover a multitude of sectors and disciplines, focusing on winning and developing new clients.
- If you are highly organised, with an excellent work ethic, hunger to succeed and experience providing a 360 IT recruitment solution, then we want to hear from you!
- The job will vary, but from day one you will be responsible for building a 360-recruitment desk within the IT sector, proactively source candidates, advertise roles, manage applications, manage the end-to-end recruitment process and of course, win and develop new business.
- This role is key to our continued success so you can expect the required support and resources to be always at your disposal.
- We’ve been headquartered in Leeds supplying recruitment services globally since 2012 and after some very successful years focussing solely on perm markets, we capitalised on some big wins and took the plunge into temp markets.
- Now we are focussed on delivering the best service: Specialist Consultants working together to provide a one-stop-shop to national organisations, no matter their requirements.
- We’re different! Probably not to every company, but certainly to most!
- We don’t enforce wearing suits
- Our people take part in charity events together
- Our CEO has long hair and a big beard
- We sponsor local sports teams
- We are anything but dull
- We work hard but have good banter and a fun environment
- We’re ambitious
- We want to be the best! The best supplier to our customers, the best employer to our employees.
- We also pay the best salaries for the best people, being the best at what they do! In fact, we enjoy paying a big commission for a job well done!
A basic salary in the region of £25,000 – £40,000 basic depending on industry experience is on offer, plus an uncapped bonus, surface pro, parking, pension, and 23 days holiday.