Junior Pricing Manager
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC, although still runs independently with their own board of directors. They supply food into the Foodservice End User marketplace. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities. The business also offers market-leading training & development, so career development is very realistic with this opportunity. We are looking to recruit the role of Junior Pricing Manager.
- Supporting with day-to-day pricing tasks, creating price files, managing the pricing dashboard, collating market data
- Supporting with the creation of Financial Evaluations, from product mapping to building new price files
- Supporting with the creation of monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual price files
- Supporting with weekly price updates and providing narrative and support to our Street sales team
- Working closely with the Finance team in the creation of Financial Evolutions and during their seasonal pricing reviews
- Works closely with the Category team to provide insights into promotional activity, range reviews, new products and customer purchasing insight
- Ensure the data within their ERP and app is accurate
- Knowledge/previous experience of pricing within the food industry or a FMCG environment
- Experience of working in pricing/data analytics
- Experience of supporting/building pricing strategies
- Advanced Excel knowledge – basic formulas, pivot tables etc. Ideally basic to intermediate knowledge of macros and data visualisation tools
- A desire/previous experience of leading teams/tasks within a support function
- Comfortable discussing and presenting large data sets to various functions/stakeholders in the business
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
£30,000 – £32,000 Basic + Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH’s
For more information on this role throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.