Key Account Manager – Print, Media & Live Events
My client is seeking an experienced, Key Account Manager to attend to client briefs, generate new business, assist the sales team with some B2B experience working in a fast aced exciting environment. The Key Account Manager will be an integral part of the business and manage major accounts working with existing brands and clients. This is an essential part of the business to help deliver our ambitious development plans. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team. The business is a global leader in the print, media, and live events industry.
- As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling into the marketplace – Media, Print and Live Events
- 50% of your role will be focussed on new business development
- Dealing with Board Level
- Working closely with the Directors to drive sales
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You will work across sectors and industries including automotive, sports, events, construction, automobile.
- Demonstrate a real passion to get to the heart of the business
- You MUST have experience in the print, media or live events sector
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a strong relationship builder
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the Leeds City Region
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.