Kickstart Delivery Consultant
£8.91 p/h + Surface Pro + 22 Day Hols (raising one day per year of service) + EXCELLENT Training
Exciting times at TRC Group! We are experiencing unprecedented growth within our Leeds Head Office and also across our new locations in Newcastle and Manchester! In line with our aggressive growth plans in 2021 and thereafter, we are starting a new bespoke Training Academy offering candidates, who are looking to ‘kickstart’ a career within a fast-paced, dynamic, fun and ambitious Recruitment business, the very real and exciting opportunity of joining TRC on their continuous journey of market domination!
As a business we cover a multitude of sectors and disciplines with Divisions across Perm, Temp & Contract focusing on placing candidates to businesses Nationwide and Globally.
If you are a dynamic individual with high energy looking for a serious career path, have an excellent work ethic, a hunger to succeed then we want to hear from you! Experience is not important, your DNA is!
The job will vary, but from day one you will;
- Attend an intensive fast-track inhouse training programme which will cover;
- Proactively and reactively resourcing candidates
- Learning to manage a full candidate journey from application to placement
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process – Clients and Candidates
- Learning how to be either a 360 Recruitment Consultant, a Delivery Consultant or an Account Manager
- Previous experience in recruitment, candidate management, employment pre-screening and onboarding would be desirable.
- Proven background in high volume role(s) is essential.
- Proven background in solid administration role(s) is essential.
- An organised approach meaning you can work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst working with ambiguity.
- Ability to work accurately at pace
- Excellent IT skills; proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to personal development
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and lead by example
- You MUST have a sense of humour – this job is not easy, so you need to have grit, determination and a personality! 😊
- You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds City Centre
To start, we’re pitching this at £8.91 p/h (rising as you progress and perform), plus a Surface Pro and 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!
Contact our Business Manager/Head of Training Kate Shorthouse on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org – out of hours contact is welcome 😊