Lead Sign Engineer
Our client is one of the UK’s leading signage companies, trusted by clients across the UK, from small independent businesses to world-leading brands.
- To ensure that all signage is completed on time, and to a quality standard consistent with the required standards
- Install all types of signage (i.e. internal, small and large external, free-standing and affixed to existing structures)
- Follow all company procedures for installation of signage and graphics
- Make sure Method Statements are followed and inform your Manager of any changes
- Take responsibility for your own and others’ health and safety when working
- Ensure company installation vehicles are thoroughly and regularly checked, in line with the company’s vehicle policy
- Undertake regular stock checks of tools and materials within the installation vans
- Ensure that all equipment is routinely checked for safety, in line with legislation
- Provide polite, efficient interaction with clients and all others always
- Be flexible with start and finish times to enable the company to deliver jobs effectively
- To demonstrate a mature, considered approach to workplace issues and relationships
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
This site-based role will entail implementing installations and delivery of signage to our client’s sites. As part of this, the post holder will need to work individually and as part of a team to deliver on set targets. The perfect candidate suited to this role would maintain high standards of quality, be self-motivated and a good role model for their colleagues. This job would suit an individual who likes to see the impact they have on both our company and our client’s business.
- Proven experience in a sign-making role would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of signage fitting is essential
- Clean Driving licence essential and must be 25yrs old or above for insurance purposes
- CSCS Card Holder
- IPAF Card Holder
- PASMA Card Holder
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.