- Work within this busy department to structure the daily runs for the Drivers teams, respond to other departments requests within our clients business in a timely manner.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Plan routes in a time efficient way and most cost effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is correct for the Drivers to complete their runs effectively.
- Ensure that customers are called in the correct times frames and kept well informed of any changes to their delivery.
- To keep within the KPI’s set down for the department including delivery times and ensure that orders are delivered within 7-10 working days.
People & Communication
- Respond and communicate to other departments within our clients business to ensure colleagues are kept up to speed with any queries and delays to deliveries.
- To respond to Logistics inbox
- To constantly learn and improve geographical knowledge and route planning.
- To ensure that correct paperwork is assigned and scanned to the correct customer.
Health & Safety / Equality and Diversity
- Follow all process and procedures outlined in the health & Safety Policy ensuring the health and safety of self, customers, and colleagues.
- Practice and Promote our clients Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy.
- Responsible for the compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data protection act 2018 to ensure data security is maintained.
- Responsible for the accurate and appropriate processing of all our clients sales data ensuring confidentiality and accuracy.
- To carry out other duties within the scope of the role or that are commensurate with the level of the position.
- Attend any training as deemed necessary by our client