Responsible For: Logistics Department, Vehicles
Responsible To: Operations Manager
Responsible for the efficient operation of the home delivery and engineer callouts. This will be achieved by the careful and efficient planning of the routes, the efficiency of the assembly team and the effectiveness of the delivery team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organise the storage and distribution of goods within the home assembly team.
- Ensure the administration team have the correct paperwork, the information on the paperwork is correct and that products are allocated and delivered to the correct customer.
- Ensure that the administration team are calling all customers within the correct times and the paperwork is filled in correctly.
- Double-check that the assembly team are picking the correct stock and that they are assigning the correct stock to the correct drivers, including all the accessories.
- Ensure that all vehicles are kept in good condition, that all drivers are reporting issues correctly and when issues arise, they are solved in a timely manner.
- Confirm that the assembly team are filling out their paperwork correctly and that everything is ready for the delivery team for the delivery to be completed the following day.
- Ensure that deliveries and callouts are completed within a timely manner and if there are any issues with the delivery times that they are communicated to the responsible people.
- Recruit, train and coach all members of staff within the department to ensure that they can complete their jobs effectively and that they are the best they can be.
- Assist the Head of Operations in any task that is deemed operationally important.
- Participate in effective communication to ensure colleagues are kept up to date with any issues that may arise, so we can learn from the experience and make the customers personal experience the best it can be.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the area in which you are working, we will provide cleaning materials so that this can be achieved.
- Ensure you are fully representative of the brand in your appearance and behaviour.
- Attend any training courses that are booked for you, including but not limited to the Braintree learning system.
- Follow all processes outlined in the Health & Safety Policy ensuring the health and safety of self, customers and colleagues
- Practice and promote Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy.
Responsible for the upkeep of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 to ensure data security is maintained.
Please apply through this advert and one of our consultants will be in touch! Alternatively, call Jamie on 0113 457 3760.
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store! Still have questions, call our Head Office on 0113 457 3760 or drop us a message via Facebook @TheRecruitmentCrowd and we will get back to you ASAP!