My client is a market leader within the Commercial Interiors industry. As a company, they have grown a considerable amount over the past few years and are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their plant in South Yorkshire.
Maintenance Engineer required – mechanical bias, electrical knowledge/training would be beneficial but not essential.
- The successful candidate should be a team player and have experience/training in;
- Welding (MIG and stick) / fabrication
- Pneumatic systems
- Pump repair / installation
- Working within a Production environment
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and repair.
- Counterbalance FLT Licence (not essential)
- Reporting to the Production Manager / Works Manager.
Hours of work
8:00 am – 4:30 pm with 30mins lunch – 40 hours per week. Mon to Fri.
There will be some overtime required which will be paid at the appropriate rates –
Saturday x 1.5
Sunday x 2.0
Rate of pay £12.00 per hour
If you are interested in this role then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group and send your CV to via this advertisement.