TRC Northeast are currently recruiting for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer for a well-established client based in the Sunderland area who has experience working in an industrial / manufacturing environment with an electrical bias.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining equipment and machines using the maintenance system.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and completing repairs to manufacturing equipment to the maintenance tracker
- Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions on industrial/assembly equipment, machinery as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance as per schedules.
- Order replacement parts and stocks.
- Adhere to the company’s Health and Safety policy and safe working practices.
- Adhere to the companies Values in Action: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence, Teamwork & Sustainability.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have;
- Established experience as a Maintenance Technician in an industrial manufacturing environment with an Accredited apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications.
- Electrical Maintenance experience preferred.
- Multi-skilled in both electrical & PC fault finding functions.
- PLC & Robot programming skills.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Work closely with others is imperative, requiring team participation to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Fully flexible approach to the job role and responsibilities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- The ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills, necessary to get to the root cause of issues.
- Willing to work a multi-shift system.
Skills, experience & qualifications you may have;
- Experience in using PLC based systems would be an advantage.
- HNC in electrical engineering is an advantage.
- Experience fault finding is a major advantage.
If you are interested please apply or if you want more information please call Jonathan on 01915 436209.
Monday to Friday days at the moment – over time at x1.5 and x2