The Recruitment Crowd are a well-established recruitment agency with offices in Leeds, Newcastle and Manchester. Due to exponential growth, we are expanding our Marketing Team. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Assistant to bring modern marketing strategies to the recruitment process and make our brand stand out from the ‘crowd’.
As an Assistant to our Marketing Manager, your role will offer plenty of room to learn all things Digital Marketing from the actual industry expert. Your primary responsibilities will involve assisting in content creation and producing videos/graphics for social media purposes. You will help execute a part of TRC’s marketing strategy based on content creation, filming, photo, editing, and motion graphics/animations. Update all TRC social media accounts, including creating content, scheduling the posts, and forwarding leads to the consultant.
What you need
- Digital Media Production Degree
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud according to the industry standards
- Proficiency in using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- The ability to use Photoshop/Lightrooms and InDesign will be an advantage but not necessary
- We don’t expect you to have much experience but a decent portfolio to showcase your passion for content production would be strongly advised
- Knowledge in producing content for social media purposes
- Proficiency in making videos and motion graphics
- Knowledge in filming and photography would be a great attribute
- A decent social media presence and ability to create personal content using current trends will be a great advantage
- Creative ability to think out of the box
- Bubbly and cool personality
- Ability to get on with the team and get the job done
As this is a junior/entry-level role, you do not need to possess all of the above; a strong portfolio, drive and ambition and passion for media production could overshadow the lack of experience in the right candidate. At TRC, we value our people and make sure hard work get rewarded accordingly. This opportunity is for an ambitious individual who will go above and beyond to get that perfect piece of media out on time and following industry standards. They will need to fit into the company culture with their upbeat attitude, a tremendous drive in pursuit of perfection, friendly and infinitely creative person.
What you’ll get
- On offer is 25 days annual leave
- Regular social incentives
- Dress down Fridays
- Friendly and fun environment
- Support and development
- Career progression
- A great mentorship
- Hours of work include 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday – Friday.
For more details, please ring Natalia on 07446 384016 or email her your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.