The Recruitment Crowd are a well-established recruitment agency with offices in Leeds, Newcastle and Manchester.
In line with our growth plans of doubling in size over the next 18 months, we are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Executive to bring modern marketing strategies to the recruitment process and really make our brand stand out from the ‘crowd’ 😉
As our sole Marketeer, your role will offer plenty of autonomy and the opportunity to really make it your own. Your main responsibilities will involve focussing on brand awareness, reputation management, social engagement, and lead generation.
On offer is 25 days annual leave, regular social incentives, dress down Fridays, as well as an iMac and MacBook. Hours of work include 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday and a basic salary of up to £25,000 p/a DOE.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a content strategy that works in line with the business goals.
- Work with consultants to recognise target opportunities/ways to engage new business.
- Manage all TRC social media accounts, including creating content, scheduling the posts, and responding to all customer queries and forwarding leads to the necessary consultant.
- Be the voice of the company – push out all company news/celebrations/blogs/team activities.
- Manage the website with SEO at the forefront of what you do
- Behind every marketing campaign – always understand WHY you are doing it
- Report to the CEO with monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Ensure TRC merchandise is stocked according to the business needs/time of year.
The skills you’ll need:
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Confident using Canva (Adobe Suite is desired but not essential).
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Previous experience in recruitment is desired but not necessary
- Experience of email and marketing automation.
- Creating engaging email templates – candidate/client engagement
- Experience in SEO
- Confident with Google Analytics
- Ability to build effective relationships internally and with external agencies.
- Experience with WordPress or similar.
We don’t expect you to have all the above but let us know what you can do and what you’d like to do.
This is a varied role, suitable for someone with existing experience in a full-marketing mix role but also looking to grow their knowledge and experience.
As a non-corporate business, our office boasts a vibrant environment full of hard working individuals.