Marketing Manager – Live Events, Media & Print
My client is seeking an experienced, hands-on B2B Marketing Manager to lead their Marketing activities.
Marketing is an essential part of the business’s ambitious development plans, so the successful candidate will be a key member of the Management Team.
The business is a global leader in the print, media, and live events industry.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
- You will be required to support the sales operation with sales collateral and hot prospects generated from effective marketing campaigns.
- You will manage an ongoing PR strategy in trade and local business press.
- Where appropriate you will manage our external exhibition and above the line activities.
- As a brand guardian, you will be responsible for developing the company’s profile and reputation as one of Europe’s leading players.
- You will work across sectors and industries including automotive, sports, events, construction, automobile.
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial commercial individual with a solid Marketing qualification.
- A minimum of five years’ experience is required, ideally in an SME
- A self-starter with great copywriting and digital skills
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.