TRC Group is currently partnered with a well-established client based in DL6. We are looking for numerous Mechanical Assemblers offering 25 days holiday per annum
Hourly Rate: £9.94 – £10.88 per hour depending on experience.
- To construct control panel and wire harness assembly.
- Maintain high quality work throughout all tasks.
- Ensure a safe and clean work area is kept at all times to meet with Health & Safety standards and regulations.
- Read schematic drawings.
- Panel wiring
- Experience of working in an industrial product manufacturing and supply environment.
- Experience of working in an electrical background.
- Must have experience of control panel and wire harness assembly is required.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- A supporting individual, team and organisational change, keeping the organisation’s vision, mission and values at the forefront of decision-making and action, willing to collaborate with others.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams, stakeholders and customers.
- Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture and understanding of lean manufacturing tools techniques (5S\TPM\Std Work\ ine Balancing).
- Strong effective decision making, organisational, time management, communication and IT skill.
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Full and current UK driving license.
If you are interested in this role just apply directly with your CV or contact Beckie on 0113 457 3760 for more information