Mental Health Support Worker
Are you a Mental Health Support worker looking for a new challenge?
TRC is looking for caring and passionate Support workers for an independent hospital providing safe and secure assessment, care and ongoing treatment facilities for adult patients aged 18 years and over with severe and enduring mental illness and additional complex behaviour.
Full-Time Rota Basis (Day or Night Shifts) Bank & Part-Time
- To work under the direction of the nurse in charge
- To assist the trained staff in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of each client’s care programme.
- To be responsible for assisting clients to perform activities of daily living and in recreational activities as instructed and prescribed in care plans and in accordance with all unit policies
- To abide by the rules and procedures as outlined in the Mental Health Act 1983.
- To provide verbal and written reports on clients’ conditions and progress as allocated and instructed.
- To establish and promote good relationships with colleagues and with clients and their relatives.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Care role (preferably mental health-related)
- A caring and passionate nature
- Motivation to develop current skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
If you portray the above please email a copy of your CV or visit our website for our contact details.