Microsoft Practice Lead
To £70,000 basic salary, OTE £100k + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established, highly reputable provider of IT managed services.
Boasting an enviable portfolio of loyal clients, a host of industry leading vendors and various leading accreditations, they continue to go from strength to strength.
As a result of this success, they are currently looking to recruit a Microsoft Practice Lead to drive Microsoft Cloud sales via being our clients Microsoft subject matter expert.
What you need:
- The ability to identify potential opportunities within both new and existing clients via a consultative sales approach, with the integrity and credibility required to become a trusted advisor to clients and prospects.
- Extensive knowledge to the Microsoft Cloud portfolio (m365, Azure etc.)
- A proven track record in solution sales.
- Highly developed commercial acumen.
- The ability to provide accessible, understandable technical guidance to colleagues and clients alike.
- Willingness and ability to be an advocate & evangelist of the business.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Structured appraisal scheme
- Funded training and accreditations
- Employee benefits program offering discounts, EAP and video GP
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!