TRC North East are currently looking for several reliable MIG Welders for our client based in the Newton Aycliffe area for an immediate start.
Role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Must be capable of welding a variety of mild steel parts in both thick and thin plates between 2mm and 25mm
- Must have MIG welding experience
- Experience in TIG, Aluminium, and Stainless-Steel welding will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in working to and understanding engineering drawings is also a distinct advantage
- Will be happy to look at junior welders as some training will be provided
You will be required to pass a basic weld test at the interview and successful applicants will work a 12-week probation period before being given a permanent contract.
Working Patterns are:
- Day shift – Monday to Thursday 8 am till 5 pm / Friday 8 am till 1 pm
- Night Shift – Sunday to Thursday 7.45 pm till 6 am
- Pay rate – £10.92 – £11.43ph
Apply today and await for a consultant to call you or text “welder” followed by your name to Jonny on 07842224487.