Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
We’re actively seeking a multi-skilled maintenance technician for a permanent role in a busy manufacturing environment in Chester-le-street.
- Ensure that all Manufacturing Plant is maintained in line with targeted KPI’s and best practise methodologies. electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatic, process & PLC .
- Work within a cell structure to give technical support to the allocated area, this area will receive priority attention for calls and support with continuous improvement tasks.
- Record & Report findings from investigations.
- Provide flexibility for cover through holidays/training/absence.
- Maintain & service all plant & equipment to agreed schedules.
- Commit to personal & team development through active engagement in the PDR process.
- Apply Lean Methodologies and Contiguous Improvement principles to daily work activities.
- Responsible for Product Safety & Product Quality as defined by regulatory, and local procedures.
- Communicate issues in a timely manner through escalation of chain of command.
- To conduct planned preventative maintenance including the up keep of the CMMS system.
- To provide mechanical breakdown cover for all activities carried out on the site.
- To provide electrical breakdown cover for all activities carried out on the site.
- To carry out maintenance, repairs, installation and testing of electrical apparatus
- To carry out maintenance, repairs, installation and testing of Mechanical apparatus
- To work within pressurised time constraints during breakdown situations
- Actively Participate in improvement of planned maintenance systems
- £38,946.75 Per Annum
- Base salary p/annum- £33,280 per annum plus 16.63% shift allowance meaning a total salary of £38,947.75.
- £1000 Bonus split over the year…
- £250 in month 1
- £250 in month 6 (upon successful probation completion)
- £500 after 12 months
The client operates a 3 Shift system working on Rotation:
- 6am-2pm Days
- 2pm-10pm Backs
- 10pm-6am Nights