National Account Executive
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK. They supply food, drink and cleaning & disposables products into the Foodservice End User marketplace.
In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities. The business also offers market-leading training & development, so career development is very realistic with this opportunity.
As a National Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 100% of your role will be focussed on new business development
- Dealing with all levels – Kitchen to Boardroom
- Support the New Business National Account Managers in the acquisition and onboarding of new National customers
- Work alongside the Contract and Tenders team to manage the National Account pipeline, whilst ensuring the team meet ongoing margin and sales targets.
- Working closely with the wider National Account team to drive sales
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Food/Drink into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- Proven track record of client interaction, with demonstrable working knowledge of the industry
- Passion for food
- Knowledge and experience of working across all categories, including meat, drinks and non-foods
- Experience in managing multiple customers whilst at Bidfood
- Strong knowledge of Bidfood operational processes
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, both within Bidfood and the customer
- Decisive, assertive and persuasive in your communications internally and externally
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.