National Account Manager / Key Account Manager
My client is a Commercial Catering Equipment distributor also specialising in kitchen design and installation. We are looking to source a National Account Manager based in the South East/London to come on board and play an integral part in the company’s continuous growth and success.
As a National Account / Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling whole Kitchens and one-off catering equipment into End Users – particularly one very large account for the business
- 100% of your role will be focusing on Existing accounts – very reactive with quick lead times
- You will be targeted on turnover and profitability
- You will experience within the Catering Equipment Distribution Marketplace used to selling full turnkey solutions into End Users accounts e.g. Pub Groups, Restaurant Groups, Hotels etc
- Your strength will lie in relationship building
- You must have a proven track record in Sales – reactive sales and key/national accounts
- You must be able to communicate at all levels
- You will be ambitious, professional, honest and hard-working
- You must work well under pressure and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You will live within a commutable distance of London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd and send your CV via this advertisement.