Northern Sales Manager
The Company: My client is a Global Leading Manufacturer of Chemicals to be sold into the FMCG Manufacturing marketplace. The company are currently going through some very exciting times and as such, we are now recruiting for key people to achieve the goals in place. We are looking to source a Northern Sales Manager/National Account Manager based in the North of England to come onboard and play an integral part to the company’s continuous growth and success.
The Role: As the Northern Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- As part of the core sales team, actively promote the company name and services in the market;
- Maximise the sales of the company’s manufactured products, directly and via their network of distributors/agents, nationally;
- Similarly maximise the sales of company distributed products, which form an important part of the overall product portfolio; and
- Keep the management team aware of all market intelligence as it affects the customers, suppliers, competitors and the business’ ability to compete most effectively in the market with both existing and new products.
***FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON A SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING WITH THE RECRUITER***
- Proven track record in sales within the Chemical industry.
- Work under pressure and to strict and sometimes challenging deadlines, with the ability to prioritise own work.
- Work on own initiative but realise the need for the whole team to get the business done.
- Clear communicator, confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent administration, planning, organisational and time keeping skills.
- You must be able to communicate at all levels and have strong negotiation skills with the ability to ‘close the deal’
- You will be ambitious, professional, honest and hard working
- You will live within the North of England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.