We’re looking for an Office Administrator on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s largest Marketing Print Groups. We are an international business with factories in UK, Holland, Germany, Sweden, Poland, France & Thailand. Over the past 3 years the group has invested substantially in all countries to be at the forefront of technology in the print sector. The UK facility is the most modern in the UK producing wide format print for clients like Nike; Jack Wills; Converse; Primark; Rolls Royce and major events such as the FA Cup Final; Great North Run and Bournemouth 7’s. We operate under two trading names in the UK.
- Working alongside a dedicated Sales Estimator to ensure quotes and orders are dealt with promptly.
- Working with our studio team to ensure proofs are creating in a timely manner and you have approval from the client prior to passing it through to production.
- Sending Quick Quotes to customers when required and liaising with the customer on the phone to ensure they have everything they need before they place the order.
- Sending Proof of Deliveries to customers as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a prioritise workload is essential
- Good all round education, literate & numerate to a high standard
- Desire to get the job done, overcome obstacles with a ‘can do attitude’
- The ability to work under your own initiative is vital
- Must be IT literate, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You will be required to gain and attain a detailed product knowledge across all products and all types of print; Dye Sublimation, UV and also Screen Printing.
- Suitable people will possess a good sense of humour with an ability to work under pressure.