Office Administrator Receptionist
TRC are working hand in hand with an up-and-coming Homecare provider who are looking for an Office Administrator Receptionist in their established branch in Leicester.
The role would be office based and its purpose would be to provide support to other staff members based in the office and in the community.
The duties would include:
- Dealing with and distributing invoices
- Input staff wages on the system
- Minute taking in meetings
- Ensuring organisation of Careplans
- Attending staff meetings
- Keep track of staff training requirements
- Ordering of stationary, uniforms and protection equipment
- Answering telephone calls
- Welcoming people into the building
- Arranging interviews with potential staff
- General office tasks such as photocopying, scanning etc.
- Adhere to CQC requirements
If you are looking for a new position and have some form of admin experience, please apply and one of our team will be in touch.