Onsite Account Manager
Onsite Account Manager
£27,000 – £30,000 + Uncapped Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + 22 Day Hols plus Bank Hols (raising one day per year of service)
Exciting times at TRC Group!! We are experiencing unprecedented growth across the businessIn line with large account won we are currently looking for Onsite Coordinators to play an integral part to the ongoing growth of TRC.If you are a dynamic individual with high energy looking for a serious career path, have an excellent work ethic, a hunger to succeed then we want to hear from you! Experience is not important, your DNA is!
- Take ownership of the whole Contract from recruitment, building effective client relationships to operational delivery
- Oversee and manage the daily implementation of the operational plan
- Regularly updating the National Accounts Manager with risks and potential opportunities
- Building strong client relationships and creating of positive client perception of TRC
- Fully understand client requirements and ensure fulfilment of these is consistently achieved
- Recruitment of warehouse colleagues to be able to fulfil client requirements
- Plan and organise the assessment and induction process for all workers
- Accountable for overall compliance at sites and ensuring plans for contingencies are in place
- Effective worker management including absence, pay queries, performance, retention, etc.
- Undertake investigations and conduct disciplinary/grievances as and when required
- Attend weekly meetings with key stakeholders within the client’s leadership team to review performance and delivery
- Plan and organise the induction process for new starters including a meet and greet and issuing of welcome packs/uniforms, etc.
- Previous experience in recruitment, candidate management, employment pre-screening and onboarding.
- Previous Onsite Account Management experience a MUST
- An organised approach meaning you can work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst working with ambiguity.
- Ability to work accurately at pace
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to personal development· Demonstrate high levels of integrity and lead by example·
- You MUST have a sense of humour – this job is not easy, so you need to have grit, determination and a personality!
- You must drive and live within a commutable distance of Warrington – WA2
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!Apply today, contact our Head of Talent Kate Shorthouse at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.