£22,000 – £26,000 + Uncapped Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + 22 Day Hols plus Bank Hols (raising one day per year of service)
Exciting times at TRC Group!! We are experiencing unprecedented growth across the business and as such we are looking o recruit an Onsite Coordinator in the North West.
In line with large account won we are currently looking for Onsite Coordinators to play an integral part to the ongoing growth of TRC.
If you are a dynamic individual with high energy looking for a serious career path, have an excellent work ethic, a hunger to succeed then we want to hear from you! Experience is not important, your DNA is!
- Deputise in the running of the Contract from recruitment, building effective client relationships to operational delivery
- Regularly updating the National Account Manager and Account Manager with risks and potential opportunities
- Building strong client relationships and creating of positive client perception of TRC
- Fully understand client requirements and ensure fulfilment of these is consistently achieved
- Recruitment of warehouse colleagues to be able to fulfil client requirements
- Plan and organise the assessment and induction process for all workers
- Accountable for overall compliance at site
- Effective worker management including absence, pay queries, performance, retention, etc.
- Undertake investigations and conduct disciplinary/grievances as and when required
- Plan and organise the induction process for new starters including a meet and greet and issuing of welcome packs/uniforms, etc.
- Previous experience in recruitment, candidate management, employment pre-screening and onboarding.
- Previous Onsite Account Management/Coordination experience a MUST
- An organised approach meaning you can work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst working with ambiguity.
- Ability to work accurately at pace
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to personal development· Demonstrate high levels of integrity and lead by example·
- You MUST have a sense of humour – this job is not easy, so you need to have grit, determination and a personality!
- You must drive and live within a commutable distance of Warrington – WA2
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!
Apply today, contact our Head of Talent Kate Shorthouse at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.