Part Qualified Accountant
My client, a flexible, forward thinking, growing Accountancy Practice based in Durham is currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team. The role offers a plethora of benefits, including Remote Working, Flexi Time, and plenty of opportunities to progress as the firm continues to expand!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Accounts for a portfolio of clients,
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for a portfolio of clients,
- VAT Returns,
- Tax Returns,
- Some advisory work with clients.
- 4-5 years within Practice,
- AAT Qualified/ACA/ACCA Part Qualified,
- Motivated, Driven and wanting to progress.
- Remote working- you will only need to visit the office 2 days per week,
- Flexible working hours,
- Study Support for ACA/ACCA,
- Opportunities to progress onto more senior positions in the firm,
- Casual dress code,
- Onsite parking,
- Competitive salary,
- Lots of opportunities to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any accountants that want to join a modern and flexible firm. The company are very fair and will give you every opportunity to progress and work on your own time/terms. The salary will be between £25k-£30k depending on experience and qualifications!