My client, a growing accountancy practice in Romford, is currently looking to add a strong Payroll Administrator to their team! The firm is a well-established medium sized company, offering a plethora of benefits and great opportunities for progression!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on between 90-100 director only payrolls on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis,
- CIS Returns,
- Processing Pensions,
- Processing on Sage Payroll,
- Dealing with any day-to-day client queries.
- Experience with CIS returns,
- Experience in an Accountancy Practice/Payroll Bureau,
- AAT/CIPP Qualified/Part Qualified.
- Flexibility between remote and office working,
- Flexi time,
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays,
- Study Support.
- Onsite parking.
My client is flexible on salary and would consider a very competitive salary for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply, get in touch with Robyn on email@example.com or call 0113 457 4760.