Platform Architect – Leading Media Group
Our client is a high profile, instantly recognisable, multi-national media brand.
A genuine market leader, with an unrivalled audience, they are currently looking to recruit a Platform Architect to join their amazing team.
Working on several cutting edge, innovative projects focused on taking an already advanced online music/audio consumption
platform to new heights, from both a technological and user experience perspective, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to make a huge impact in a vast media brand.
What you need:
- Experience gained in a similar lead Platform Architect role working with agile teams developing online platforms.
- Significant exposure to the consultancy, insight analysis, design and deployment of complex projects.
- Experience in collaborating with senior management (to board level) as a trusted advisor on big-ticket digital transformation projects.
- Previous experience in software development with the ability to analyse code where required.
- Significant exposure to JS, MongoDB, PostreSQL, SQL, AWS etc.
- Exposure to the media/music industry would be an advantage.
- A genuine passion for music is essential!
- The ability to provide accessible, understandable technical guidance to colleagues.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to be an advocate & evangelist of the business.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme.
- Profit share.
- Structured appraisal scheme.
- Funded training and accreditations.
- Employee benefits program offering discounts, EAP and video GP.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app!
Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!