My client, an Accountancy practice that is dedicated to giving clients the best possible experience, is recruiting for a Practice Accountant that can help in the busy year end period. The ideal candidate will have experience within an accountancy practice, have a drive to learn new skills as well as develop themselves both academically and personally.
You will have the option to work remotely, however will have to have access to the office, so you will need to be commutable to Stockton-On-tees.
- Preparation and Production of accounts up from incomplete accounts up to submission.
- General Bookkeeping.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- VAT returns.
- Other Ad hoc duties.
- Experience based in an accountancy practice.
- Extensive knowledge of accounts procedure.
- Ideally AAT/ACCA/ACA qualified, however candidates qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Personable and friendly, great team mentality.
The role will initially be a contract role ranging from 3-12 months; however, the role could easily go permanent as the team is growing quickly and they have great growth plans in the next few months!
The role will pay between £20,000-£35,000 but will potentially look at more for the right candidate. They are ideally wanting someone on a part time basis- 3 days per week but would consider more hours.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!