Product Support Advisor
From bathroom, bedroom and living aids, to mobility scooters, electric wheelchairs and walking aids, their mobility equipment has given thousands of customers the freedom to enjoy their lives again.
My client is looking for an ambitious, empathetic, customer focused individual to join their dynamic Product Support Department.
You will be working hard to support our customers with any questions or queries they have with their product and help provide them with the support they need.
We are looking for keen individuals who are passionate about delivering a tailored customer service approach to help provide our customers with the best possible outcome for their circumstances
Training on products will be given
- Handling inbound customer queries via telephone & email
- Raising purchase orders & taking payments
- Ensuring all activity is recorded on our internal system database
- Providing administrative support and advice to our nationwide showrooms
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with our customers
- Ongoing personal development and actively engage with company training opportunities
- Articulate conversations in a formal and professional manner
- Have previous administrative experience in a customer service/ helpdesk environment
- Evaluate customer enquiries with precision, focus and consistency
- Show high attention to detail
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be a team-player as well as being able to work independently confidentiality and accuracy.
For more information on the job details, contact one of our consultants at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement or contact us directly on 0113 457 3760 – ect – 307/324