My client has big ambitions for growth and as a result of this, we are looking for a conscientious Production Supervisor to join our team!
As a dayshift production supervisor you will:
- Supervise the activities of the production team to ensure all daily operational activities are completed in line with Company procedures.
- Fulfilment of activities according to the supervisor daily task list.
- Ensuring cost-effective and compliant route and resource planning for delivery activity.
- Processing of any exceptions at the point of handover in line with company and client procedures.
- Complete a written handover to the next supervisor that comes on duty and a physical walk round so as to identify any areas where action is required.
- Key interface between employees and management.
- Effective communication with client representatives.
- Accurate recording of handling material in with company and client procedures.
- Keyholder duties, opening and closing of the site.
- Adherence to all current legislative and Company health & safety requirements.
- You will be required to provide management support to the senior management within the Depot. You will have responsibility for a team of Warehouse Operatives and Delivery Crew. You will constantly be looking at how we can enhance our performance, increase profitability, ensuring full compliance to business processes and legislation whilst upholding excellent levels of customer service.
This is a Monday – Friday role, however, you will be expected to work the occasional Saturday.
What are we looking for in our ideal Production Supervisor?
- Good communicator
- Good planning and organisation
- Able to prioritise to achieve results
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Leads by example
- Self-motivated and committed to continuous personal development.
- Excellent PC skills
- Good knowledge of the geographical area
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org