Professional Service Engineer- Modern Workplace
Professional Services Engineer – Modern Workplace
IT Managed Services
£50,000 – £60,000 (neg DOE) + Great Benefits
My client is a successful IT Managed Service Provider, looking to expand their team.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Professional Services Engineer with a Modern Workplace specialism, looking for a long-term career opportunity.
What you need:
- Solid experience gained in similar Professional Services Engineer role with a modern workplace focus.
- Significant exposure of providing the full consult, design, deploy cycle.
- Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Modern Workplace product portfolio (Teams, Intune etc).
- Extensive experience of Intune deployments.
- The ability to provide accessible, understandable technical guidance to sales colleagues.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to be an advocate & evangelist of the business.
What you’ll get:
- Pension Scheme (additional employer contribution)
- 25 days holiday + your Birthday off
- Hybrid Working
- Death in Service benefit.
- Free parking
- Funded training & accreditations
- Great culture including regular social events.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!