Professional Service Engineer- Networking & Security
Professional Services Engineer – Networking & Security.
IT Managed Services
Circa £70,000 (neg) + Excellent Benefits + Remote Working
We are currently working with a high growth IT Managed Services provider looking to recruit an experienced Professional Services Engineer who is a specialist in Networking & Security.
What you need:
- Solid experience gained in similar Professional Services/Technical Consultant/Solution Architect role.
- Significant exposure of providing consultancy, design and deployment of networking & security solutions to Enterprise scale.
- Expert level knowledge of Fortinet, Juniper and Cisco Firewalls, Routing and Switching etc.
- Exposure to Enterprise networking (LANs, WLANs and WANs etc)
- Relevant networking & security certifications e.g. NSE-7, JNCIE, CCNA/CCNP/CCIE etc.
- The ability to provide accessible, understandable technical guidance to sales colleagues.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to be an advocate & evangelist of the business.
What you’ll get:
- Remote/Flexible working.
- Pension scheme.
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Hols) + your birthday off!
- Cash Health Plan
- Funded training and accreditations.
- Employee benefits program offering discounts, EAP etc.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role, then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!