Our client is a distinctive law firm valued by our clients for consistently achieving excellent results. We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager working in a prestigious new office in Leeds.
About the Role
- Have input into the formulation and documentation of project management strategy, with reference to standard methods as appropriate.
- Management of all aspects of projects:
- Preparation of Business Cases for submission to the board for approval
- Project initiation i.e. requirements determination and their documentation and setting end user expectations.
- Identification and management of risk factors.
- Identification and management of issues
- Preparation of estimates (time, resources, budget).
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge/experience of a formal project management methodology.
- Project planning & scheduling – Work/Product breakdowns, Time/Resource/Budget Estimating, Plan design & creation, Risk analysis.
- Project monitoring & control – Critical path analysis, Milestone tracking, Risk management, Change control.
- MS Project.
- 2 years plus experience in project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills – Team management/supervision; Stakeholder management, Chairing meetings, Production/presentation of reports and plans (both written and verbal).
- Qualification in a formal project management methodology.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- To ensure that information is handled in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures relating to information security.
- To encourage a security conscious culture within the firm, by supporting and engaging with the firm’s initiatives.
- To proactively and promptly report any concerns/issues relating to information security.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects in response to the need of the practice. It is essential that you can review the project management strategy and formulate and document methods of process. Initiating projects and determining the requirements needed and setting realistic expectations for end users. Monitoring the progress on plans through budgeting and quality and escalating any issues or concerns on each project to stakeholders and business portfolio manager.
Budget and time monitoring and preparing resources needed dependant on projects. Identifying and risk factors and issues and management accordingly. Relaying potential security breaches to the IT Security officer when needed.
We are looking for someone ideally with experience and knowledge of project management and control. A relevant project management qualification is ideal and experience of working within a law firm or professional services environment would be beneficial but not essential. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills through chairing meetings and presenting report and plans.
If this role is what you are looking for then please contact Adam Dennis at TRC Group and apply via this advertisement.